Monday, July 11, 2011

Why won't my airsoft gun shoot?

i have a brand new JG MK36K or G36K, the one with the 3x scope, that i got about 6 days ago. And the problem is whenever i pull the trigger nothing happens. Its as if my battery's not connected and im pretty sure it is. The only sound it makes is the sound of your the trigger being pulled back. I cant even hear any of the mechanicals moving. I've checked the fuse and it looks fine. Also I've only used my gun through 2 fully charged batteries. This happened to me before but only for like 10 seconds but this time it stayed like it. Something i notice though, is that the wires from the fuse feel kind of lose in that little green wire holder thing that connects to the battery wire holder thing. Well anyways, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment