Saturday, July 16, 2011

What's the title name of this translated doujin/hentai manga series?

I've read it before but now I've forgotten the title entirely so I'm going to describe the series. I clearly remember the guy and girl were friends and I think they were teenagers or something. There was a part where the guy gets sick with a cold and the girl comes to take care of him and he still wants to have sex with her. There's another part in the beginning where they **** outside somewhere next to a field or something.. I don't remember it was a long time ago. I remember there were quite a lot of chapters. There's another chapter where the guy shaves her private in the bathroom and there's another part where they go on a vacation or something and do it on the beach naked and get all tanned and when she goes to those public baths or springs or w/e, a little girl asks the mother why the girl is tanned everywhere when everyone else has bikini tans and stuff (this part I am sure of). This was all part of the same series. I really can't remember anymore but this was my favorite one and I really want to read it again. It has been many years since I last read it and that's why I can't remember at all. Please help me and find me the title! I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment